From delicate lace panties to striking plush push-ups, surrender your full lingerie drawer to a sudsy, fragrant bath in preparation for Valentine’s Day. Let the Delicate Wash be the seductive solution to safely and effectively launder all intimates.
- Sort bras and intimates by material and structure.
- Detailed lace, padded push-ups, and supportive underwire should always be handwashed.
- Wash with like colors only.
- Prepare a bath of tepid water in a basin or sink and add 2 capfuls or a squirt of Delicate Wash.
- Soak for up to 30 minutes.
- Rinse well. Run tepid water though items until rinse water is no longer soapy.
- Do not wring. Instead, press the cup gently between the palms of your hands and drain excess water without distorting cup/shape.
- Hang to dry or lay item(s) flat in its natural shape on a drying rack. Never use the dryer!
- Steam intimates for the perfect finish.
- Store bras in their original shape to preserve fit.
- Fold bras one cup into the other, smoothing out lumps or dent to avoid distorting the construction.
- Freshen with Delicate Spray between wearing and washing.
– Editorial Post: The Laundress Blog